June 4, 2010

Lack of update

Sorry dolls, but there has been a lack of updating this blog for various reasons.

  • I had applied for my blog to be featured on WeddingBee.com and still have yet to recieve a letter either way so I've been a bit discouraged. All of my really "great" posts I've been trying to save for that day...but now I'm not sure it's coming. *Fingers AND toes still crossed*
  • My cousin who was in his 30's recently died and left behind a wife and their young daughter. This makes me very sad and has had me thinking about how it will affect her in the long run. My father passed away when I was in the 3rd grade so I can totally relate. My heart goes out to my family.
  • We closed on our house and have been super busy with that. It's also restricted us cash-wise.
The good news is I'm back and have tons of posts for everyone! After raiding tons of dress shops, I'm still not sure what dress I'll end up with but I have lots of photos for you to laugh at (don't worry, I'll be laughing too!) Also, we got our engagement photos (finally) so we can share those as well as our Save-the-Dates. I'm also working with an invitation designer right now on using some of our engagement photos in a little booklet-type invite. Lots of picture-filled posts to come! Stay tuned and thanks for hanging in there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment