June 24, 2010

What To Do About Shoes!

I bet you were expecting our completed (and awesome, might I add) Save The Date's to be the next post. Well, you probably would have had good odds of that happening if I wasn't such a ditz! I left my camera at Tom's house so the Save The Dates will get their big reveal tomorrow.

Until then, there's been all sorts of other exciting things going on in our wedding world. I picked out -- and purchased "the dress." Of course, I'm not going to give you any details about that right now. You'll have to go through the tedious proccess along with me as I re-cap (and mentally re-visit) the many bridal shops I visited and gowns I tried on...which should at least be partly entertaining.

The point is: I picked out my dress and now I get to accessorize. Although I've never been a huge shoe girl, I do love me some cute heels. Right now I'm dreaming off pink glittery heels. So I google image searched for some.


These for the wedding? Probably not. for anything. ever.



(source)


These? Definitely possibilities!






Ahh, beautiful. Rhonestones all over for lots of sparkle and just the right shade of pink for girliness! By far my favorite thus far...especially for only $140.






Satin = Sexy. The bow embellishment is so sweet. Too bad they don't have a back. I'd be afraid to dance all night in these. No glitter, though.




(source)

I never said they had to be all glitter. :) The brooch on these make them flashy yet classy.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure where else to turn to find pink glittery heels. And who knows, maybe I'll go with something different anyways. So I turn to you guys...

What are the good shoe stores out there to find beautiful heels for such a special occassion?

1 comment:

  1. Haha.. I actually own a pair of those first pink, glittery shoes.

    They were very much for a halloween costume.. and ONLY that :)

    ReplyDelete