April 11, 2010

A little about ME


When I was 13 years old, I convinced my best friend I didn't believe in love. There was a pre-conceived notion I had that I would never find my prince charming because, of course, that's what fairy tales are for. So I wrote off love and went on with growing up. Obviously from growing up, there were many life lessons learned along the way. Relationships came and went, with sparks that gave me temporary satisfaction of dating, but never could I have imagined where my life would lead me...

My college career (and more specifically, my decision to join a sorority) was the best thing that could have happened. It has been a path to success before I've even graduated and that's all because I met the love of my life, Tom.

Anxious and determined to go to a fraternity's highly rated formal last year, I got word around that I would be interested in going if anyone needed a date. Long story short, I pretty much persuaded Tom to ask me. (I was determined I tell you!) We had met once before briefly which worked out for the best. The night was so care free and fun. We looked good together in pictures. We started hanging out more. We simply just hit it off. He eventually asked me to become his girl friend, and luckily we've been dating ever since without any rocky relationship paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment